Click to enlarge:

Walkthrough.jpg

Picture made by The Sims Mobile. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 12 (4,520 Views)

Re: Walkthrough Quest for Love

Thanks for the walkthrough @Phantomlover1717, it's super helpful to have this information. It looks pretty daunting, though, with all those LlamaZooms. Why do they continue putting so many on the quests when they know we hate them so much?

I'm looking forward to the actual Valentine's quest; I'm really hoping for a new hairstyle or two, and maybe some pretty dresses. 

Message 2 of 12 (3,802 Views)

Your guess is as good as mine. I guess because it's challenging and it shouldn't be too easy? Large smile
Oh yeah some romantic items would make me happy. Maybe the heart shaped bed from The Sims 1! Angel

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 12 (3,800 Views)

Hero

A bit easier @thecakeisaLIE82 if you combine earning simoleons and the next LZ. 

If you still have World of Luxury boxes, save them until you get to some of the steps where you need to earn simoleons. If you get duplicates when you open them, the simoleons will count towards the total :eahigh_file:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 12 (3,767 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat  Yeah, that's excellent advice. I've been trying to also earn a few Simoleans toward the goals by completing non-special-event quests that don't require Sim cash purchases and also watching ads. Every little bit helps!

Message 5 of 12 (3,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I believe Emily is still giving 250 Luxury coins for completing LZ.

Here's Lover's Rose, reward from part 4

SmartSelect_20190208-080358_The Sims.jpg

Lover's vase, reward from part 14

Lovers vase.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 12 (3,736 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 I remember that bed! Wouldn’t that be the perfect way to let our Sims celebrate Valentine’s Day?! ♥️🌹♥️
Message 7 of 12 (3,619 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey, thanks for the tip @SalixCat! As it happens, I used up all my luxury coins as soon as the event was over. I was determined to get a bubble machine, and felt confident that with the almost 17,000 coins I had earned that I would get one eventually. It was all in vain, though. I got many multiples of things I didn't want (who needs 7 identical rugs, dividers, mirrors, and tapestries? Not me, but I've got em). No bubble machine 😭. Silver lining: I came away with $180 in simcash and 20 fashion gems, too bad I can't use them to get a bubble machine.

Message 8 of 12 (3,579 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I love these walkthroughs. They help a lot when I'm trying to get through the steps as quick as possible. for example, if i see a special event is coming up (one of the unique ones for the quest), i will have a spare sim working on it while i'm finishing up llamazoom or earn x simoleons or whatever. i'm working on llamazoom one right now and long events are next, so when the LZ steps are almost done, i will have any spare sims start on long events. i try to layer things like that so my sims are either working on one step or working on the next one. saves a lot of time and frustration. i usually finish everything within a day or two of the quest time being over, so i'm not overly rushed on it. LZ's are really annoying, but as long as i have to do them, at least i can try to be partway done with them by the time the actual step for them comes up.

Message 9 of 12 (3,452 Views)

Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82 I hope you get the bubble bar from one of Emily's LZ chests. 🤞 

I have just finished. 💃 Lover's Grand Bouquet is on display 💏

20190210_084734.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 12 (3,407 Views)