WHY IS EA CUTTING THE SIMS BUDGET?

by josipkolich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY IS EA CUTTING THE SIMS BUDGET?

★ Novice

Many SimGurus left The Sims Team recently, and it got whole community shocked. So we were trying to find out why, and today I went online and read about how EA started cutting a budget for The Sims... I don't know if it's true or not but, SimsCommunity said their ''trusted source'' told them all about this. For which I am so mad, first of all; The Sims Franchise is one of the best selling and one of the most successful franchises of all time. EA is shooting at their legs, because The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs is actually best selling pack for any '' The Sims'' game in whole history. It brought so many players to The Sims 4, and it's still bringing fans to the community. But recently EA started cutting the budget, like what in the world. If something works perfectly and it's getting so much better, don't try to fix it or don't change a budget for it unless you are giving a bigger budget. My opinion is that EA should give The Sims Team much bigger budget than any other game because Sims Community is getting so much bigger. If they just end franchise after The Sims 4, I would super disgusted.  I don't know if it's true or not, but SimsCommunity said their ''trusted source'' told them all about this. So EA if you are reading this, note that I am actually gonna start talking with the community about petition.

Regards, Josip.

Message 1 of 2 (875 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHY IS EA CUTTING THE SIMS BUDGET?

EA app Team

Hi @josipkolich,

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback.

However, this is not a topic appropriate for Answers HQ and I am closing it.

Thanks,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (991 Views)

All Replies

Re: WHY IS EA CUTTING THE SIMS BUDGET?

EA app Team

Hi @josipkolich,

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback.

However, this is not a topic appropriate for Answers HQ and I am closing it.

Thanks,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 2 of 2 (992 Views)