WAY TO MUCH MISSING FROM THE SIMS 4/WE NEED MORE CONTROL & FREE STUFF!

by meka79

Original Post

WAY TO MUCH MISSING FROM THE SIMS 4/WE NEED MORE CONTROL & FREE STUFF!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The people at EA games or who ever makes the sims 4 are really not listing to complaints from true fans! About making the sims 4 more realistic and have more control over the sims world ! The sims 3 had & still has more to do & control over the game. Even though the sims 3 crashes a'lot you still crave for a more better sims 4 game. And your load every where you go in the sims 4! It's like they took a step back then forward! Things that are missing from the sims 4 game! Bachelor or bachelorette parties/slow dancing/no vacations/no collage/singing career & /driving & teaching teens to drive/not hotels/no owning properties/no architects/no fire fighter/changing of colors clothing/wall/floors/etc....The people that makes the sims 4 really let many many people down! We should be able to have any type of party on the sims 4!! Baby shower's/retirement/ect...... And the sims 4 moschino stuff pack should have been free with the update knowingly that people already has photography in the sims 4 any ways!!!! Big fans of the sims 4 spends a'lot of money for these games!! And all they can do is give us cheap ugly stuff to add to the game!! Wanting us to pay even more!!(( they are just greedy * people!! )) money money money!! Is it fair? Even tho some of know life is not fair!! They have truly disappointed a'lot people with this game. Yea the looks & styles may some what be diffirent but so much is missing to make it more fun & less boring !! You want people to pay 9.99 for the sims 4 mschino stuff pack that should have been a free gift update to add a new career.More traits are need!! We should also be able not only just own a restaurant. But server & host when a host or waiter don't show up to work!! Please stop nabors from walking into your apartment when they are not invited!! Everything just so messed up!! If I could turn back the hands of time!!!! I would have never started with the sims 4 games!!!! You people that make the sims 4 need to give more & take less!!

Message 1 of 6 (522 Views)

Re: WAY TO MUCH MISSING FROM THE SIMS 4/WE NEED MORE CONTROL & FREE STUFF!

@meka79  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 General Discussion and Feedback section, since there doesn't appear to be a request for tech help in your post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (512 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My friend was like "Wow, from your stories, The Sims 4 seems really buggy, I remember when playing The Sims didn't mean you have to deal with lots of bugs." and yeah it has kinda hit me ... I mean I'm fine with getting patches as we go, and we did get patches sometimes with The Sims 1, but ... like the expansion ( / game / item ) packs are really expensive? It's not like, "they're cheap because we didn't bug test them enough". Because I could understand that, sell cheap games and let the users be the bug testers. I've only bought a few packs because of the price and that it's not really worth it. Like ... the roofing? Why do roofs either go through your walls or not cover the ceiling? I can't build in this game because the roofing issue. 

But then I don't mind the loading screens or certain things "missing" from the game, it doesn't have to have all the things from the previous games

but you should be able to play without cheating (before they gave us the patch that fixed toddler eating I had to cheat every sim day because the toddlers were hungry), follow the lives of several sims (and maybe not having them age and give birth when we're playing other households ... ) , build etc.

Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

Champion

@Kanelbullet, You can try to play certain families in different Save Games.Angel  I'm a bit of a control freak with my Sims so I usually only play one household per save, although there are exceptions.  But like you, I don't like changes made to families while I'm not playing them, so I avoid this by putting them in their own Save Games.:eahigh_file:  the drawback with this is that if you have a household's children grow up and move out, you would then be either back to playing rotationally, at least with 2 households, or else you would put them in their own save, but it would be more like parallel universes, which is fine for neighbors, but not as satisfying for family.   Frown  But for the most part I prefer having most of my households in different saves.  I find it easier to take care of toddlers that way because their needs don't get run down while I'm playing another household like they do with rotational play (I don't have to cheat with toddlers, as long as I pause the game frequently to plan things out)  Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I guess this is me having ( ? ! ) to get accustomed to the new way EA wants us to play the game. I like having _my_ households interact and change back and forth between them. In the old games (can't speak for TS 3 though) only the meters of relationships would change in the household you weren't playing. Which I loved. And if my sim aged up, I made sure to play the other households to make them age up too. So it wasn't a problem. I loved having tons of families to change between and to interacts and like, I choose great party clothes and formal clothes and all that for their personalities so that they will show up in that when I play with my other households!

Maybe I should just learn how to edit townies?

Message 5 of 6 (473 Views)

Champion

@Kanelbullet, you could try editing them.  I don't do it, but I know a great many people do! Standard smile  I never thought of it as EA wanting us to play the game a certain way, since I think more people play rotationally, and I don't do that.Large smile I guess it was a way to make the town seem less static, but some of us like control, especially if we are crafting certain stories.  Wink 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (469 Views)