[W] Weird hunting AI logic for Werewolves and how to fix it

by ArchieBeep

Original Post

[W] Weird hunting AI logic for Werewolves and how to fix it

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello! I recently started playing the werewolf pack and I've noticed something odd about the AI Logic for werewolves when you give them the ability to hunt for fresh meat.

More often than not, werewolves will prioritize hunting even if they do not have the Carnivore temperament.

This becomes annoying to the point of it becoming some really weird micro management point, where simple tasks that you give them like reading a logic book or doing something else are completely overwritten even when there is fresh meat from a previous hunt in their inventories or in the fridge.

It's also a little bit annoying to manage this and a feature to automatically put the fresh meat in a cooler or fridge whenever a hunt is over would do wonders for this, as every single time we have to drag the meat from their inventory to the fridge and this becomes increasingly annoying when you're managing a household that's getting bigger and bigger.

I am not entirely sure if there's a possibility to make it so they only hunt until there's a certain number of fresh meat appropriately stored in the fridge, but if it is it would probably be the best idea here, alongside making them try and deposit the fresh meat in the nearest cooling container whenever they are back from a hunt.

Message 1 of 1 (251 Views)