Re: Vintage Sims Town Expansion Pack

by PugLove888

Original Post

Vintage Sims Town Expansion Pack

★★★ Newbie

It would be nice if there was a town where there would be old style houses/households. I know that there is already vintage clothes & such. but it would be nice if there was the whole thing. Where you can do balls, duels, arranged marriages, courting, earn favors with high officials, etc. 

Message 1 of 4 (361 Views)

Champion

@Cilona05  I would love this!!!Heart I know there are a lot of people who wouldn't want this (think of all the NPC's that show up in all the worlds dressed with a combination of regular Sim clothes and the Vintage clothes! Large smile)… But I still would want this!  Angel
Years ago I played the Sims Medieval ! Heart It was a separate game and was more goal oriented, but still fun! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

★★★ Expert

@PugLove888 Sims 3 had The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire pack & even something like that for Sims 4 would be pretty cool. It was mainly just a recreational lot you could place in any world you wanted, but there were some Build/Buy items that you could use on any lot to give it a medieval feel. Something like this would work great in Windenburg :D

Renaissance Faire.JPG

Of course the Vampire pack already has some of these types of items like for my new Vampire bar :D

vampire bar5.JPG

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

Champion

@RandomBuzziness, those are some great pictures! Heart Yes, I would probably have little separate villages for the vintage Sims and buildings!  Windenburg is a beautiful town and the architecture certainly fits, but I would have to get rid of all the townies becase they are dressed too modern for a vintage town! Large smileWink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)