Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Veteran Simmer Sims 4 update Suggestions February 2020

by Player_jp5s5eav

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Trismagistos I use Audacity too, usually for fixing audio levels so that some songs aren't crazy loud while others are barely audible even at the High volume setting. It's not slow for this, it takes me about 15 seconds to fix a song and put it back in my game.

@Player_jp5s5eav I love this idea of a carnival/amusement park world with all those things you suggested! I know that miniature golf (which you also listed) was mentioned in one of the recent game pack polls so maybe it could be included in something like this as well. Large smile I would definitely buy that pack!!!

Message 21 of 23 (112 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@Player_jp5s5eav That makes more sense, but it would NOT be a good idea. Putting elevators in the base game, something that came with City Living (?) I think that would just make everyone who purchased CL upset. Giving away something to everyone for free what they paid for.
Message 22 of 23 (91 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Psychotps

*Tilts head.* Are you addressing the right person? I never made any mention of elevators because the mother post spoke of things added to the base game and in turn I thought of the mention of elevators, hotel stuff and buy businesses in vacation lots to be unnecessary. My second post that goes further into expansion pack category doesn't make mention of elevators either, but it does mention things from previous Sims generations that could be added to expansion and game packs.

If you still are addressing me... elaborate? 'Cause I'm still lost.

Message 23 of 23 (82 Views)
Twitter Stream