Vet Clinic - Unable to Treat Patient

by Kattoinette

Original Post

Vet Clinic - Unable to Treat Patient

★★★ Apprentice

I'm running a vet clinic, but sometimes when I begin treating a patient, the animation of the animal on the table will play but as soon as the option to examine the patient pops up, it disappears and the table lowers and the animal gets off and then screams for a minute. It takes me hours to treat one patient because I just can't get them on the table!

Message 1 of 3 (815 Views)

Re: Vet Clinic - Unable to Treat Patient

Champion
@Kattoinette Does your Sim have a high skill in the veterinary practice or is he/she more a beginner. I have noticed that a higher skill will make it easier to treat the animals. To give your Sims the cat- or dog lover trait will also help a lot.
There is also the probability that the owner of the pet is not around anymore or that the pet is distracted in some other way.
When this happens again, could you take a screenshot?
Thanks in advance.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (771 Views)

Re: Vet Clinic - Unable to Treat Patient

★★★ Apprentice

She's a level 10 vet and a cat lover. I suspect it's an issue with the animal's autonomy because usually they will get off the table and then just stand there and scream. I'll get them back up on the table and then it'll immediately lower again and the same thing happens. Sometimes it takes all day to treat just that one patient because of it. The same thing happens at the surgery station. I'll take a screenshot next time and add it here.

Message 3 of 3 (753 Views)