Vampire not calling during night for important question

by Hetalia14

Original Post

Vampire not calling during night for important question

★★★★ Novice

I have noticed since I added the Eco pack to my game, I haven't had any vampire sim call my sim during the night to come over because they have something important to ask them. My sim is very good friends with Caleb and he hasn't called her yet. I have three other saves with the same issue. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that too?

I miss that part of the game and hopefully it is just a glitch. 

Message 1 of 5 (571 Views)

Re: Vampire not calling during night for important question

Champion (Retired)

@Hetalia14 

Caleb (and his sister) will occasionally come by around midnight and knock on the door. Neither will call you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

★★★ Pro

Try raising the friendship level to best friends this solved it for me.

Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They have called before. Usually one or both will visit my sim. Sometimes Vladislaus will visit too. I have had Caleb, and once on a blue moon Lillith, call my what ever sim I may be playing at the time during the night asking if they would come over to their house because they have a important question to ask. So yes, Caleb or Lillith will call.

Only one time did I have a random vampire sim call and ask a sim if they could come over to my sim's house because they have a very important question to ask.

Message 4 of 5 (460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On one of my sims is Caleb's and girlfriend along with being his best friend. Still no call from Caleb. I also have another sim that has three kids with Vladislaus. 

In the past being good friends will work too. 

Message 5 of 5 (455 Views)