Vampire Lessons

by ShevyL

Original Post

Vampire Lessons

★ Novice

I recently got the Sims 4 Vampire Game Pack, and I'm enjoying it!  However, when I looked in my lessons section, there is nothing on Vampires in there. Is that normal or just a problem with my game?

Message 1 of 9 (1,944 Views)

Re: Vampire Lessons

What do you mean with 'lessons section'?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (1,919 Views)

Champion

They mean in the upper right corner of the screen there is a button with 3 dots that brings up a box that has the option to save, or quite the game, etc.  In that box there is a "Lessons" button that you can click on to bring up the in-game Lessons book.  New lessons were added with the Outdoors pack, Get to Work Pack, and even the new Toddler update, but nothing is found under Vampires for the Vampire pack!  Disappointed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 9 (1,909 Views)

Champion

I'm confused ... it says my previous post is the "Accepted Solution", however, it is only a "solution" to where to find the in-game Lessons, and is NOT a solution to the original problem of their being no Vampire Lessons in the in-game Lessons!  Disappointed  Nobody has addressed this problem yet and we would like to know if it is an oversight or if it is intended?!?! Wondering  Thank you! Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (1,840 Views)

Hero

The OP must have accepted your post as solution.

Pretty sure it's working as intended as with the Vampires you have Vlad that gives you all the insight in the pack.

He's the lessons :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (1,837 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry for the confusion! I accepted your answer as a solution to my question. I was really just wondering if my game was the only one without the lessons for Vamps. It would be nice to know why they are missing however. So I have unaccepted your answer. Standard smile 

Message 6 of 9 (1,830 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

ShevyL, that's alright!  I'm glad I could help you at least in some way! LOL  :eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 9 (1,794 Views)

Champion

Thanks for replying, CrinrictStandard smile   Well, Vlad calls and then often shows up, but I've found most info by starting to research Vampire info on my Sims' computer, and then it opens up the chance to purchase the Encyclopedia Vampirica which has been helpful, if a bit slow for obtaining info! Wink

Message 8 of 9 (1,790 Views)

Hero

Yeah, I think the combination of the two is supposed to replace the vampire lessons.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (1,780 Views)