Re: VAMPIRES CAN'T CHANGE SKIN TONES

by Vmay03

Original Post

Vampires Can't Change Skin Tones

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

With the latest update i cant change vampires skin tones!! Any one else having this issue too ??? 

I want to change my vampires skin tones like everybody else Frown((. And also not being able to change existing sims skin tones! 

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 1 of 7 (2,861 Views)

Champion
@Ettoile_Rouge Are you using custom content or modifications? Many of the custom content skin tones were broken after the last patch update. You should get your updates for custom content and mods on a regular bases, especially after the patch updates.
Check the website of the developers of this material if they already launched updates.
Have fun playing.😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 7 (2,811 Views)

★★ Novice
@Trismagistos Im playing on ps4, i dont have CC. I updated to 1.36 i can now change my existing sims skins, but vampires still dont have the options to change skin, just tatoos :'cc
Message 3 of 7 (2,763 Views)

★★ Novice
@Trismagistos I found a solution finally! xD
I deleted the dark form of my vampires and now i can change the skin color! (That's weird but it worked) 😊
Message 4 of 7 (2,736 Views)

Champion
@Ettoile_Rouge Great that you found a solution! Sometimes the Sims work in mysterious ways too! 😎

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 5 of 7 (2,732 Views)

★★ Novice

That doesn’t work for me, got any other solutions?

Message 6 of 7 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here I am in almost July and I just discovered this issue, if anyone has figured it out please let me know. I'm on ps4 so definitely no cc or mods I just want to lighten the skin and cant.

Message 7 of 7 (1,997 Views)