Re: Using Doctor Equipment on Residential Lots

by xpinksims

Original Post

Using Doctor Equipment on Residential Lots

★★★★ Apprentice

Can we please have an update that allows us to use the doctor equipment from Get to Work on a residential lot? Why are the items even in build mode? They do not work unless you’re at the hospital. Like the veterinarian equipment, we can use at home or at work. I just think it would be a nice addition. Just like you can give your pets a checkup and treat them at home. I wish that medicine and tea weren’t the only way for Sims to combat their sickness. I have a doctor sim , so it would be nice if he could cure his family when they’re sick.Just a thought lol

Message 1 of 4 (1,424 Views)

★★ Guide
@xpinksims Are you talking about being able to treat animals at your home like a home veterinarian, I have never had my sims examine their animals at home but I have created vet treats for them to keep them healthy at home on the veterinarian equipment at home. For doctors you can help your sims at home by talking to them and giving them doctor advice and most of the time they listen and start drinking more orange juice if you tell them , I have done that. Sims normally made tea without you telling them.
I know as a police officer they give you a lot of stuff but I've never knew what the use would be to lock someone up at my sims house, I never use it and keep it in the inventory area.
Message 2 of 4 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@LonaBoom No. He's referring to regular doctor stuff. I was building a "evil mad scientist" lot and wanted to use both hospital and police officer objects. Extremely disappointed I couldn't use any. The worse thing I could do was lock unfortunate Sims behind bars indefinitely.
Message 3 of 4 (1,373 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No I mean using stuff from the doctor career in a residential lot like you can with the pet stuff If you place it in a lot, it will just tell you that you can only use it on patients 

Message 4 of 4 (1,364 Views)