Re: Useless Caterers

by vickyelm

Original Post

Useless Caterers

★★ Novice

Anyone else have a problem with hiring caterers and they show up and go straight to the hot tub, computer, or literally anywhere other than where they're supposed to? I need the Sims I can control completing objectives but instead I have to use them to do all the cooking while the caterer I paid is fooling around with my observatory. Seriously, they're worse than the caterer I hired for my real wedding that asked the bride who specified they're allergic to onions, if they would mind onions in all the food, at least they were ready to put *something* on the tables.

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Champion
@CorsennaRyu That is one of the reasons i never rely on hired caterers. Best to keep control over this type of job yourself. I.e. make your own wedding cake, food and what ever or buy a buffet table from the building modus. The same counts for the bartenders or mixologists.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 4 (302 Views)

★★ Novice

I've never had an issue with the other two, it's always the Caterers, every time.

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried changing the sims I hire and they all do the same, they start talking to my sims, use my gym or get in the hot tub AND don't Cook. I play the base game, have no expansions, no mods or CC.

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)