Re: Upset sim

by 5wsqvdokhd81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upset sim

★ Apprentice

When I am on my sims and then tap on her husband for an action it says he's upset and it won't let then do anything under hers but it does under his and i don't know why. How do I get him to be un upset I don't know what to do?

Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

You probably got one of those "surprising choice" options where you either have to pay out in sim cash, pay out in simoleons, or make your one of your sims upset. In the last case, one of your sims is mad at the other and is refusing to interact with them. It lasts, in my opinion, a ridiculous amount of time--like 8 hours or something--but eventually stops.

If it lasts longer than a day, I'd say it's probably a glitch and needs to be reported to EA so they can fix it. 

Good luck @5wsqvdokhd81

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

All Replies

You probably got one of those "surprising choice" options where you either have to pay out in sim cash, pay out in simoleons, or make your one of your sims upset. In the last case, one of your sims is mad at the other and is refusing to interact with them. It lasts, in my opinion, a ridiculous amount of time--like 8 hours or something--but eventually stops.

If it lasts longer than a day, I'd say it's probably a glitch and needs to be reported to EA so they can fix it. 

Good luck @5wsqvdokhd81

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes that was it. Thank yu for your help. It lasted all day it was done at night but I reported it anyway thanks again for your help @thecakeisaLIE82

Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

★ Apprentice
  1. Yes that was it. Thank yu for your help. It lasted all day it was done at night but I reported it anyway thanks again for your help @thecakeisaLIE82
Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)