Update Ideas

by xizac

Original Post

Re: Update Ideas

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Stupid me, I didn’t check the thread before responding to you. That pic’s right here. Thanks for posting.👍

Message 11 of 18 (617 Views)

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Suggestion for relationships:

1) make “kiss” or “mwah” a standard action for sims who are married to each other (even if the story they are in is a friendship story.) 

Message 12 of 18 (612 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★★ Novice

Suggestions for babies and kids

1) Can we PLEASE get a baby carrier/front pack? If you chose to wear it, it would let you could carry your baby around with you wherever you went (except maybe work events, although I would LoVe it, if it would stay on even when you switched into work clothing)

2) can we please hold the baby while sitting on the couch or on a chair?!? And if on the couch can we have an option to “visit with a friend and the baby” 

3) can we please get  a “carry baby” action where you can carry him/her all around the house. 

4) can we please take toddlers/kids with us in public!? 

Thanks! I love that we can feed the babies while rocking them, it is very sweet. 

Message 13 of 18 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Relationship/friendship suggestion and plea!

Ok, so it bothers me a lot that you can’t have multiple relationship stories with the same person. In real life, friendships turn into relationships, often! 
I would love the option to switch from one story to a different story with the same pair of sims. — the potential for storytelling would be awesome! 

you could have a “best friends forever” situation where one of them has a crush on the other and you could switch to “secret crush.”

At the very least each pair could have one friendship and one lovers storyline to tell.

What I would really like is a situation like hobbies or careers where you can switch as many times as you want (if you don’t mind paying gold). This way, two friends could initially bond over sports but later find that they deeply share a love of music and then later, find out that they are soul mates. 

Message 14 of 18 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sims mobile, career and hobbies suggestions: 

1) career: teacher!! (I would love an elementary school teacher option AND a university/college teacher option! 

2) hobby: artist!!

3) hobby: since we already have guitar and piano, how about adding a violin.

Message 15 of 18 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sims mobile item suggestion:

1) can we have a tea set? It could either just be a decoration…or, it could be sort of like the “outdoor bar” where if you click on it it gives you an option to have a tea party with a number of other sims. 

please! Thank you! 

Message 16 of 18 (598 Views)

Re: Suggestion to The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

I hope they add a pets in this Game ☹️ and can chats to other sims player too. 

Message 17 of 18 (587 Views)

Hero

@DarjeelingRex wrote:

Sims mobile item suggestion:

1) can we have a tea set? It could either just be a decoration…or, it could be sort of like the “outdoor bar” where if you click on it it gives you an option to have a tea party with a number of other sims. 

please! Thank you! 

@DarjeelingRex there is a tea set that you can get from the Eco Workshop. It's called the Little Luxuries Tea Set and it can be used at parties.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 18 of 18 (557 Views)