Update Ideas

by xizac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Update Ideas

★★★★ Apprentice

Is There a Possibility that there can be an Update For Bunk beds with a desk under? 

Because I'd LOVE To have bunk beds, They are more efficient than A Normal bed for University.

It would make your Sims Energized too It would seem Like they get Productive and better grades studying and good decor, Even know it might not work I would love to have bunk beds, Also If there can be a new stuff pack for Fairy Underworld?

Message 1 of 32 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Update Ideas

Champion

@xizac , bunk beds are one of the most asked for items, so you aren't' alone ! Wink  But they are difficult to get to work right.  I want to say I think I heard a Sim Guru say they were trying to work that out, along with some other things we have asked for, but that they haven't had good results so far. (but I could be wrong about that, so take it with a grain of salt.).  They have had bunk beds in The Sims 2 and 3, so they are aware of how handy they can be, so it would surprise me if they weren't' trying to find a way to make them work in The Sims 4.  But The Sims 4 has a different game engine.  Also, like you , I hope that if bunk beds ever make it into the game that they include an option for one with a desk underneath.  Heart

Also, if they were ever to make a Fairy Pack, it most likely wouldn't be a Stuff Pack, since those are too small to have an entire Fairy underworld! It would have to be a Fairy Game Pack, which would be the medium sized pack, like they did for Spellcasters🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️ in the Realm of Magic Game Pack, and for Vampires🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️ in the Vampire Game Pack! Angel  I love fairies so I would love a pack like this as well! 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️😍

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 32 (526 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@xizac , bunk beds are one of the most asked for items, so you aren't' alone ! Wink  But they are difficult to get to work right.  I want to say I think I heard a Sim Guru say they were trying to work that out, along with some other things we have asked for, but that they haven't had good results so far. (but I could be wrong about that, so take it with a grain of salt.).  They have had bunk beds in The Sims 2 and 3, so they are aware of how handy they can be, so it would surprise me if they weren't' trying to find a way to make them work in The Sims 4.  But The Sims 4 has a different game engine.  Also, like you , I hope that if bunk beds ever make it into the game that they include an option for one with a desk underneath.  Heart

Also, if they were ever to make a Fairy Pack, it most likely wouldn't be a Stuff Pack, since those are too small to have an entire Fairy underworld! It would have to be a Fairy Game Pack, which would be the medium sized pack, like they did for Spellcasters🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️ in the Realm of Magic Game Pack, and for Vampires🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️ in the Vampire Game Pack! Angel  I love fairies so I would love a pack like this as well! 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️😍

Message 2 of 32 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PugLove888You are right as ever! I think you are referring to this letter https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/A-Letter-From-The-Sims-Team-September-4th-2020...
So I also advise @xizac to read it.
As is seems we need to have a little bit more patience but by the looks of this letter we will be heard!
In the mean time, have fun playing 😉

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 32 (522 Views)

Champion

@Trismagistos , lol, I was actually thinking of an older statement or comment from one of the Sim Gurus, I think it was a tweet.Wink  But yes, this is even better since it is in more detail and much more recent!  I have read that as well, but for some reason that wasn't the statement I was thinking of! Large smile

Message 4 of 32 (517 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks! 😊 

But I know this is out the subject but, I played & own all the Sims Games 1-4 and it's Kinda crazy how it has changed, I love it so much and it's so surprising also outstanding!

Message 5 of 32 (509 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Also thank you 😊 

Message 6 of 32 (504 Views)

Champion

@xizac , you're welcome! Standard smile  I'm happy to see another Simmer who also has played all the versions of the games! Heart  All versions had something wonderful to offer!  My favorite was TS2!  I've also played The Sims Medieval!  👸🤴

Message 7 of 32 (488 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I prefer Sims 2 too and sims 4,

I miss the dorm rooms in sims 2 that you can lock your personal dorm! I love privacy 🤣 so many good things from sims 2, that was the Preteen years I did so many numerous things in sims 2, I remember turning off the monitor so my parents did not see the Clips (Woohoo, Kissing, Baby) All that good fun stuff 😅 It was my Childhood basically! I am also glad that I found a real simmer too 😀

Message 8 of 32 (482 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I also played sims Castaways, But I prefer Sims 4 that castaways.

Message 9 of 32 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@xizac , I played a console version of that, as well as console versions of  TS1, TS2 and TS3 (but they were different from the PC versions of those games unlike how TS4's console and PC versions are the same).  I also played Sims Bustin' Out and The Urbz on console.  And My Sims and My Sims Kingdoms! Each one has its own charms ! 🥰
I did not play Sims Online though.  I have no interest in playing online with the Sims. 
But Sims Castaways was a lot of fun! Party hat

Message 10 of 32 (471 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help