Re: Update Ideas

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Update Ideas

★★★★ Apprentice

Why Can't the game just have Simolions instead of Cash and coins.

I have been playing since 2018 for the Mobile But there's many issues like why wait for energy 

I mean it's okay because you get to take a rest from Technology but why can't we Just want a video for Time.

I mean it is a good game But just needs Pets but not that you have to irl money. 

Like Sims Freeplay you buy a Pet at your local pet store in the game Standard smile

I grew up on All the Sims games and my favorite is Sims 4 - 2 

Its expensive to buy all these expansions for just a game. 

My Dad bought all of them and it's super fun and I love them But it should stay to $10 - $20 like for the sale price and keep it because Its more cheaper for people with low income. But Its kinda worth it for $30 Dont get me wrong but I feel bad for the people with low income that want to Enjoy the fulfillment of the Epic game. Thank you Standard smile

So Like My Ideas are Adding Pets, Changing the Currency, Make it kinda an Open World (Like sims 4, Barely open world) I mean Its amazing That the game has been developed and there's many more updates.

Message 1 of 18 (1,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@xizacThanks for pointing out some of the things I want, too, like pets. I also really wish there were more actions with the kids’ toys, or that more seemed to work. It is expensive to buy packs if you want everything, and then there’s the issue of how much money you get in those packs, and I find you really can use Simoleons when you’re trying to build a house, it’s very time consuming to do on your own. Very. Especially if you have more than just your base property to build. 
But if you keep the price down too much you can’t offer big money packages with lots of Simoleons and Sim Cash for a 10th of the price at the store. I myself would rather have access to those deals later in the game, too, when I’m building my fourth storey and I need lots of Simoleons and LlamaZoom tokens. What determines when those packages become available? Not sure. But I need them even after level 60, maybe even especially after level 60. 
Plus have decor and clothing packages sell for as little as possible.😉 Thats another great idea.

Message 2 of 18 (1,681 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CharlieDaisy12 I wish They would listen to Us 😅
Because it's boring without Pets but some quests take toooo long in my Opinion.
Message 3 of 18 (1,655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I don’t know, but honestly I think it’s a pretty scientific process, @xizac . If enough people are asking for it, and I’ve seen lots of requests for pets, and it’s been working elsewhere, they will probably consider it. I’ve also seen lots of requests for roof top balconies we could party on (🙏🙏🙏), and a lot of people seem to want pools, personally I’m happy with my hot tub but I would definitely have an indoor pool. People make them now with the blue floor tiles. They’re really beautiful. 
But having a pet would be so much fun. You could feed it, the kids could interact with it. It’d be great. Here’s hoping!👍😊

Message 4 of 18 (1,649 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@xizac  I just saw this commercial with pets! They’re sooo cute! Look at the little hats you can put on 05D8B474-B4EA-4F7D-9781-3FD21FE37D99.jpegB96EABAB-ADBF-4FF0-802C-1B71773DCDD5.jpegthem.🥰 And they don’t complain!

Message 5 of 18 (1,590 Views)

New Update Proposal

★★★★ Apprentice

-Forum Copied From My Last Forum-

Hi! Can there be an Update Like an Offline Mode?

not everyone is Available To WiFi Halftime and They would like to Play Offline or on the go! 
So I propose There To be An Update For a Offline Mode / Switch So people can enjoy the game even not having to worry about “Connect Back to internet to play’ That Gets On my Nerves Half the time, So that’s why I would like to propose an Update for Offline Mode for Sims Mobile.

——————>

So Yeah Some People Would like To Play offline due to the fact people May not have WiFi/Network Connection And All of us should know that.

So I believe there Should’ve already have been an Update For this. Thank you! :>

Message 6 of 18 (1,416 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wish they added pets..

Message 7 of 18 (1,421 Views)

Re: New Update Proposal

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

wow I need
because we have not many social features, we can't visit the player’s house anytime (yap "visit", not "view"), can't chatting / broadcast without party, can't share house templates... etc.

Keep online can be used for party, auto-save on cloud, unstable ads, money grab event and buy packs lol...

however, I won't do these all the time.

Message 8 of 18 (1,373 Views)

Re: New Update Proposal

★★★★ Apprentice
@tankbear3840 It is a boring game, I agree! I just wish there was many many features and worth getting the game.
Message 9 of 18 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree. That would be so much fun. I posted a pic of some ideas somewhere a while ago. They could be really cute. Sounds like a lot of programming, though. It could be a tall order, I’m not sure. But what I really wish is that we could have bug-free exchanging Sims without retiring. (Active/Passive) I’d so love to have that feature - the way it works, all of it. Anyway….maybe sometime. 👍😊

(Please, guys!)👍🙏

Message 10 of 18 (1,367 Views)