Upcoming Update.

by azzajk29

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upcoming Update.

★★★★ Apprentice
Hi community, I was just wondering if any of the EA staff could tell us what’s in store for the next update and when it will hit, I’m looking forward to seeing what’s new, I’m an avid player and play mostly everyday.

Azza ‘wolf’.
Message 1 of 7 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Upcoming Update.

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @azzajk29 @Finecrust,

Sorry for the wait!

I don't have any information for you about future updates at this time, we haven't announced any dates for future updates.

However, as we usually do, we will post patch notes and information about the next patch as soon as possible. Standard smile

We are still on soft launch but, what do you enjoy most about the game so far?

-Mai

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (753 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
  1. Ea mai had been silent about it , idk why..
Message 2 of 7 (703 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
No idea no answer to any questions or anything. There’s probably an easy explanation. Still enjoying this and hope they include all the expansions in short mobile form, like dogs/cats etc, but cost in game currency not premium bucks
Message 3 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was waiting for my favorite clothing and hair in TSM. I wish they update more regularly..

Message 4 of 7 (690 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Same; it’s a shame really, just wish it wouldn’t be so, premium currency dependant. Because I can see it failing due to this.
Message 5 of 7 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @azzajk29 @Finecrust,

Sorry for the wait!

I don't have any information for you about future updates at this time, we haven't announced any dates for future updates.

However, as we usually do, we will post patch notes and information about the next patch as soon as possible. Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 7 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai wrote:

Hi @azzajk29 @Finecrust,

Sorry for the wait!

-Mai

Redecorating my house and changing my sims look, that was the only thing that i really liked about this game. I wish there is more variety to CAS, which i feel like there's something missing about it and needs to be added on a future update.

Message 7 of 7 (658 Views)