Re: Unlock Its just rocket science October 2018

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlock Its just rocket science October 2018

★★ Novice

I have finished the first science career and now in the event's it tells me to tap on a Sim and go to waterfront and complete it's just rocket science.

I cannot find anywhere in the science center where to do this. I started a new sim in the science career but it's just the same story line for rumblings from the deep.

I keep looking for help but everything just says complete the it's just rocket science event. How? Where?

Message 1 of 3 (1,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@TurboTank75 wrote:

I have finished the first science career and now in the event's it tells me to tap on a Sim and go to waterfront and complete it's just rocket science.

I cannot find anywhere in the science center where to do this. I started a new sim in the science career but it's just the same story line for rumblings from the deep.

I keep looking for help but everything just says complete the it's just rocket science event. How? Where?

Go to the science center.  Click on any sim (that isn't yours) to start a dialogue.  (You may need to do a friendly introduction if you don't already know them).  The "it's just rocket science" event will be one of the first choices.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,110 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@TurboTank75  This is a replay of the rocket science quest.  Click on any sim and you should get the option to start the "It's Just Rocket Science" event.  Since you have already finished the 1st quest, you will get the tinker heirloom and a new space suit if you complete it a 2nd time.

Message 2 of 3 (1,111 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TurboTank75 wrote:

Go to the science center.  Click on any sim (that isn't yours) to start a dialogue.  (You may need to do a friendly introduction if you don't already know them).  The "it's just rocket science" event will be one of the first choices.

Message 3 of 3 (1,111 Views)