Re: University officially coming

by Psychotps

Original Post

University officially coming

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Well, I guess it's official, University is coming. Should be announced tomorrow.

I have all the other packs so I'll definitely be getting this one. Need more things to do.

"University of Britechester"

So, another new world coming?  Hopefully?

Message 1 of 8 (411 Views)

Champion

Yes, and there is Foxbury Institute as well! Standard smile We don't know if there will be 2 new worlds, one with each University,  or if there will be 2 Universities in the same world, like there often is in large cities in real life. Wondering

But I am surprized that neither mascot is a llama! Raised eyebrow 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 8 (386 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 I heard there is a single new world with the two universities on it along with a City Living style dorms and a few house lots.
Message 3 of 8 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Psychotps, while I hadn't heard that, it makes more sense since I wouldnt' think they would do 2 whole worlds.  Also, there would be room in a city  for more than one university, as there is in real life.  Also, more chance for rivalries to develop and pranks to be performed. My guess is that Britechester would be a better fit for Art History, while Robotics would find a better home at Foxbury! Wink   I'm hoping that by robotics it means that robots will be a new Sim type! Fingers crossed

Message 4 of 8 (360 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 From watching the new trailer, it seems like that's the case. Looks like there's quite a lot there.
Message 5 of 8 (338 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps, yes!  Not only do I see robots that looked like they could be Sims, but also smaller ones that float, kind of like drones, but different than the ones we got in Get Famous! 
I know a lot of puplic venue builders will be very happy that we will be getting toilettes with stalls as well! Large smile Mini fridges, facial piercings, shower woo hoo, bicycles, etc.!  Also teh robotics and debate activites took fun! Standard smile  And i saw new art that students were doing on the easels!   And while I don't play with many vilains in my game, I am curious to see a Sim major in it! Large smile 

Message 6 of 8 (328 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 Well, the "villian" thing will likely just give a job boost in the "Criminal" career, but yea, I'm looking forward to all the new things.

I just hope they beta tested it this time.
Message 7 of 8 (278 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps, yeah, i know majoring in villiany will likely give you a boost in the Criminal career, but I was talking more of class assaingments/homework, assuming that will be part of the game.  Instead of just readng a book or writing a paper, the assignment might be a bit more "hands on"! Large smile  So I'm curious about that.  
I also think the robotics activity looks like a lot of fun.. Saw a picture of a girl with a robotic arm ! Raised eyebrow 

Message 8 of 8 (264 Views)