Unfair sticker to gem offer not available to all.

by Brucybaby790

Original Post

Re: Unfair sticker to gem offer not available to all.

★★★★★ Guide

Curious, with all these updates has anyone who missed out got the offer now? I haven’t but super curious if others have 🧐

Message 21 of 40 (533 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Nope, I keep hoping....!
Message 22 of 40 (527 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, and I usually get a quick response from EA or help on here so I’m guessing they don’t want to resolve this.

Message 23 of 40 (525 Views)

★★ Guide
More likely they don't know how to fix it yet. If it's a bug, then that means reading through thousands and thousands of lines of code to try and figure out where you forgot to put a comma. I don't envy the devs that fun job!

I'm still looking for a pattern. Those who have NOT received the offer, have you purchased fashion gems in the past? I have the offer and have never purchased fashion gems, so maybe it's to do with that?
Message 24 of 40 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

For those who missed out I’ve opened a case file with EA, will share with you their response. Really need clarification for peace of mind. 🧐

Message 25 of 40 (471 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AbigailHawk I have bought gems in the past and never received the gem offer. 

Message 26 of 40 (466 Views)

★★ Guide

@PaQuilter1: Dang it all! There must be SOME pattern! It's all but impossible to code something to be completely random, or at least so is my understanding of such things. This makes my brain hurt. :C

@Here4Snacks: Please do let us know! Thank you. :D

Message 27 of 40 (455 Views)

★★ Guide
By the way, if you guys DO have the offer, be wary of using it! The last patch changed it so you need Super Sim Tokens to have babies, so if you turn all your Super Sim Tokens into Fashion Gems, then... no babies for you!
Message 28 of 40 (454 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AbigailHawk Maybe the gem exchange was triggered by having a lower amount of gems. I had over 200+ stockpiled...just a thought.😮

Message 29 of 40 (444 Views)

★★ Guide
Oh, maybe that's it! I never stockpile more than 60 gems at most. I use them as soon as I get them.

Anyone else notice a link like that?
Message 30 of 40 (442 Views)