Re: Unfair sticker to gem offer not available to all.

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Unfair sticker to gem offer not available to all.

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 8plus
OS Version 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002946889794
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix
What do you expect to see? Fair offers
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Scotland
Additional feedback attached screenshot is another player who has the offer

Why is it that some players have the option to trade in sim stickers for fashion gems after the new update while some don’t. This gives some players a massive advantage and is a slap in the face to others especially as I have spent real money on this game.

Message 1 of 40 (900 Views)

★★ Guide

That offer only unlocks after you've purchased the three Tycoon offers on the first page of the store - the two ridiculous hats and the bracelet. Have you purchased those three already?  I'm not sure if you have to purchase ALL of them or just one, but I noticed while I was recording a video for my YouTube channel that I didn't have the offer at first either, then I bought the hats and bracelets and the offer appeared. 

Message 2 of 40 (861 Views)

I have that offer too, the gems I mean. I never purchased anything but a starter pack. 

I think it's something that pops up randomly as it has a timer. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 40 (856 Views)

★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717: Did you get the Tycoon hats or bracelets? I'm curious now as to whether it's random or linked to the hats! One second I didn't have it, then I bought the hats, then I had it. 

Message 4 of 40 (847 Views)

No haven't even seen that offer at all. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 40 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I did get the tycoon hats and bracelets but don't see the gem offer.

Message 6 of 40 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

*sadly raises hand* Got the diamond hat offer & bracelet (2 hats & 1 bracelet) but sadly no blue ticket to gem offer. 😦

Thinking it might trigger offer I purchased hats and bracelet (which could have been on the other wrist since all male Izzy bracelets are on that side... just sayin’) and nothing, no special conversion offer for me.😦

Feels all left out, daydreaming of all the Izzy possibilities since I have almost 2k to convert 😦

Maybe having too many tickets restricted me? 😦

# conspiracies  😦

Message 7 of 40 (818 Views)

★★ Guide

Oh dang! There goes that idea.  

Message 8 of 40 (812 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I bought all 3 and never saw the offer either. They really need to start treating everyone the same. It's not fair to only make offers to certain players. Random seems discriminatory. Same thing happened with the Glam Packs. Offer everything to everyone or stop making offers until everyone can benefit. 

Message 9 of 40 (794 Views)

★★ Guide
I totally agree! I'm not going to use the offer because (except that one time I did it by mistake in the video) because I think it's a bad deal, but everyone should have the CHOICE. I hope this is just a bug.
Message 10 of 40 (791 Views)