Re: Uncomfortable Surroundings

by GridironGuy88

Original Post

Uncomfortable Surroundings

★★★★★ Apprentice

Whenever my sims walk into a particular room, they are always disgusted by the surroundings. 

I can’t seem to find out what’s making them uncomfortable. Any help would be appreciated 

Message 1 of 19 (624 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GridironGuy88 the ones I usually find are a plate i've dragged into the fridge didn't make it to the fridge and is now stuck half in a wall. or my sim has placed their dirty plate on top of a half wall. try searching the room with the walls up
Message 2 of 19 (600 Views)

★★★ Guide

What @GridironGuy88 said or sometimes sims hide dirty dishes on shelves or behind clutter. If you placed a fish in a fish bowl, it could be spoiled. If you are using CC build items, sometimes sims will place plates under them (I found that out with some beds) or on top (fridges). Go into build mode and move stuff around and you might find the offending item(s) hidden somewhere. 

Message 3 of 19 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Thats_Me_Madz I’ve made sure to clean out all the spoiled food from the fridge and I’ve checked on walls and shelves and I can’t find where the problem is
Message 4 of 19 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ValFreya13 I will definitely try to move things around. Thanks!
Message 5 of 19 (566 Views)

Champion

@GridironGuy88 Sometimes that happens in my game and if I can't find the culprit hiding as @Thats_Me_Madz and @ValFreya13 have suggested, I will exit to the main menu or exit completely.  When I load the house again, I usually find a plate or glass stuck in midair within the room where sims were uncomfortable.  I can only guess there was some glitch or exception which somehow got the dish stuck and it was somehow invisible until I exited and reloaded.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 6 of 19 (552 Views)

★★★ Guide
@JonaO703 I find this glitch is really common with toddlers for some reason! I have "lost" so many wabbit tablets because of this!!
Message 7 of 19 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JonaO703 I’ve tried looking on top of walls and shelves and can’t find the problem in live mode and build mode with all the walls up.

I’ve had the problem before where there was a spoiled glass upstairs, and that’s what they’ve smelled but that’s not it.

I guess my next course of action will be to take out the walls and try to find something
Message 8 of 19 (532 Views)

Champion

@GridironGuy88 Did you try exiting and reloading your household?  I'd try that before demolishing your house. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 9 of 19 (523 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JonaO703 I have tried to stop and restart the house but it keeps coming up with the same problem
Message 10 of 19 (517 Views)