by crinrict

Original Post

Unable to visit apartments in Evergreen Harbour

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020 (current as of 4 June 2020)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit any apartment in Evergreen Harbour (Eco Lifestyle) and try to interact with the door
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims unable to use Knock On Door interaction or enter the apartment that they are visiting despite them being occupied with other Sims home; when visiting with NPC Sims, they seem to walk inside the apartment
What do you expect to see? That Sims are able to visit apartments (presuming they are occupied)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have attempted to visit two apartment blocks with my Sims however they are not able to enter the apartments or even use the Knock On Door interaction. I visited with a NPC Sim and they entered the apartment, however I could not.

This has happened with both apartment blocks in Conifer Station and Grims Quarry in Evergreen Harbour with the Eco Lifestyle expansion.

EDIT: They're not even loading for the Sims who own the apartment. They'll load in build mode while playing as the Sim who owns the lot but when I go back into live mode it disappears again.

Message 1 of 4 (967 Views)

Re: Unable to visit apartments in Evergreen Harbour

Hero
@lookingforbex What disappears again ? I tested this and have no issue.

What 'green' state are you in ? Does it work if you try a fresh save for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (914 Views)

Hero
@lookingforbex Have you been able to solve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (885 Views)

Hero
@lookingforbex Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (860 Views)