50 gems for $4.99 about 2 days ago

Message 31 of 58 (2,001 Views)

Re: Unknown error

★★★ Novice
Is there any fix yet?
Message 32 of 58 (1,942 Views)

Re: Why can’t I buy gems

★★★ Newbie

I tried that, even entered different card info. 

get same answer.  When I check recent gem purchase history my screen goes gray.

Message 33 of 58 (1,916 Views)

Re: Pogo Gems Message: Please Try Again Later

★ Novice
@batsermine1 I have tried that & everyother one I still can't and it has been 1 month now. I cannot play any gms. that use gems. And cannot buy new games for badges. owlfeathers6
Message 34 of 58 (1,930 Views)

Re: Unknown error

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I made a ticket with ea. but they said they can’t help because it’s a “mechanism” issue and issue still ongoing. Are there any details is this emerging or known issue any information would be great.
Message 35 of 58 (1,837 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problems buying badges or gems and can't get into my inbox or go back to old pogo error message comes up page not found... I'm going into 2 months now with many complains and call backs from EA and still no help to fix my problem and I could see I'm not the only 1 with this problem.... Clearing your browsers does not help in this case I get the same error messages on all 3 of my browsers Edge, Firefox and Chrome.... LET'S GO POGO GET IT FIXED ALREADY I THINK 2 MONTHS IS LONG ENOUGH TO FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS ON GOING PROBLEM... THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Message 36 of 58 (1,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@pa1025Thank you for replying to my post. I think EA wants some of us to leave Pogo. I am so board playing Solitaire. I still can't buy gems. Or Games for new Badges. I guess they have made enough money off me. owlfeathers6

Message 37 of 58 (1,849 Views)

Re: Why can't I buy gems

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 38 of 58 (1,777 Views)

Re: Why can't I buy gems

Community Manager

**Update Marking this Post as Solved for better visibility, see information below***

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about what you are experiencing with Pogo. If you are currently running into an issue with purchasing Gems Please let us know the following. 

• Screen Name:
  • Payment Method Type (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, etc.
  • Case number (if you have one)

• Should you have an active club pogo?
  • When was the last time you could successfully purchase Gems?
  • Are you getting an error message? (If so please provide) 
  • Please also list any troubleshooting you have tried, as well as a screenshot of the error:

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 39 of 58 (4,869 Views)

purchasing gems in pogo

★★ Novice

I am unable to purchase Gems in POGO -- it has been saying "Unable - try again" for weeks.  How can I correct this?

Message 40 of 58 (1,549 Views)