Unable to preorder Sims 4 (for PS4) on Amazon

by iheartwekser

Original Post

Unable to preorder Sims 4 (for PS4) on Amazon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Dear EA Games,

Is there any way you can expand how many copies of "The Sims 4" that Amazon can take preorders on for PS4 and Xbox One? I noticed that game is unavailable to preorder so I contacted Amazon Customer Support and they said its technically the company that makes the game (EA Games in this case) that needs to give more allocation for preorders before they are allowed to open it up again. Many people in the message board I'm on rather preorder with Amazon USA/Amazon UK rather than.... oh let's say Gamestop, Target.... Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Toysrus, etc where in some cases their employees "forget to call you" or end up selling your copy or not even recieving it all-together. They feel more comfortable this way. So can you please give more preorders to Amazon so we as your fans can rejoice? I wrote the email myself because I figured too Amazon wasn't going to forward my inquiry to you all. But any way, thank you for everything. I appreciate it very much. Please have a good day.
PS: I'm really sorry if I wrote this in the wrong area. Contacting you all personally has proved quite difficult. No email to contact you... and wait times for chatting and a call back kept resetting on me.
Message 1 of 6 (634 Views)

Re: Unable to preorder Sims 4 (for PS4) on Amazon

★ Guide

Technically this is the right area but usually this is for in-game problems but here you should get an answer sometime soon on this. =)

Message 2 of 6 (474 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hi_its_Nobody

You are answering a month old question that no longer are valid as it is now available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 6 (470 Views)

★ Guide

Ok well, I did that and it's done so idc XD

Message 4 of 6 (458 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hi_its_Nobody

Mistakes happens I just answered to let you know that it is a good idea to check the date before answering something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (455 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah

Message 6 of 6 (446 Views)