(US only) Help give feedback on The Sims Mobile! Remote / At home study – Sept 5

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

(US only) Help give feedback on The Sims Mobile! Remote / At home study – Sept 5

EA Live QV Team

Hey everybody!

Do you want a sneak peek at some unreleased and top secret The Sims Mobile content, while getting rewarded? Sign up for At-Home / Remote study (US only!). This is a 2 hour long study, and you can take it from the comfort of your own home.

All you have to do is take this survey to qualify! If qualified, you can choose to receive 2 EA games or a $100 Giftrocket Card, which you can cash out or spend wherever you’d like!

Please signup: https://na.playtesting.ea.com/ARCSPortal/default?as-refcode=750

-SimGuruMaaike

Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Re: (US only) Help give feedback on The Sims Mobile! Remote / At home study – Se

★★★★ Guide

I got an email today saying I qualified. Can't wait to take it and see how it goes.

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

Re: (US only) Help give feedback on The Sims Mobile! Remote / At home study – Se

★★★★ Guide

Apparently they still have slots open for this. If you are in the US and have time, you should participate. $100 gift card or 2 free games sounds good

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★ Guide

I applied last time and heard nothing back. Wrong demographic, maybe? *shrug*

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)