Two questions about werewolves and vampires

by kaze_____90

Original Post

Two questions about werewolves and vampires

★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, hi have 2 questions, one about the werevolves and one about vampire, it may be dumb question, but i appreciate a lot a little help.

The first question, how can i train in fight with other werewolf? I mean, my sims is a werewolf, i become a friend with pratically all werewolf in the game (except Greg), and i reach the apical grade, i want to reach the lone wolf aspiration (sorry if in the English version may have another name, i play in the italian version of the game), and one of the task is, train to fight with 5 different werewolf, but, the option to train to fight, never appear, i know it will be under the voice werewolf, but, well there isn't.

Second question, is normal with the trait always full, the thirtsy of a vampire still decrease? Because in that case, that trait don't have any sense to a vampire and result in a waste of aspiration points.

Thank you for everyone can help me.

Message 1 of 4 (154 Views)

Re: Two questions about werewolves and vampires

★★★★★ Guide
  1. I think you mean sparring. You just need to spar with 5 other werewolves. It is under the werewolf menu if you click on other sims. (I test it short with a test wolf it worked perfectly fine for me) You can correct me if I understand it wrong.
  2. Yeah, this trait is useless for vampires. Its by design and not a bug.
Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)

★ Expert

@kaze_____90 

Yeah, sparring. What @daikoyu said. Also, fights rely on the fitness skill, so get your Sim to work out a lot. There's gym equipment at the library. The winner of most fights is determined by fitness.

And alas, yes, save your aspiration points! Vampires can't use Forever Full. I was led astray by a video on YouTube and tried it and it's USELESS.

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

★★★ Novice

@daikoyu wrote:
  1. I think you mean sparring. You just need to spar with 5 other werewolves. It is under the werewolf menu if you click on other sims. (I test it short with a test wolf it worked perfectly fine for me) You can correct me if I understand it wrong.
  2. Yeah, this trait is useless for vampires. Its by design and not a bug.

first of all thanks both you and xochiquetzl_xkvn, and yeah i mean sparring (don't know how i forget the right word, but wathever), the fact is, i already know the option is under the werewolf menu, but simply it doesn't show, even if i reach the level 10 on fitness skill (at least i reach the level 10 in all skill), even if i maximized the friendship with the other werewolf sim, nothing, is the only option doesn't appear, i simply can't spare. 

Message 4 of 4 (113 Views)
Twitter Stream