Re: Two questions about werewolves and vampires

by daikoyu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two questions about werewolves and vampires

★★★ Apprentice

Hello everyone, hi have 2 questions, one about the werevolves and one about vampire, it may be dumb question, but i appreciate a lot a little help.

The first question, how can i train in fight with other werewolf? I mean, my sims is a werewolf, i become a friend with pratically all werewolf in the game (except Greg), and i reach the apical grade, i want to reach the lone wolf aspiration (sorry if in the English version may have another name, i play in the italian version of the game), and one of the task is, train to fight with 5 different werewolf, but, the option to train to fight, never appear, i know it will be under the voice werewolf, but, well there isn't.

Second question, is normal with the trait always full, the thirtsy of a vampire still decrease? Because in that case, that trait don't have any sense to a vampire and result in a waste of aspiration points.

Thank you for everyone can help me.

Message 1 of 11 (3,575 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

@l8497l wrote:

I've been having the same problem, still no clue how to fix it

After some hours of game, i finally discover why i can't spar, you need to be at least a young adult werewolf, the teenagers can't do sparring (and i don't know why but ok)

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (3,301 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
  1. I think you mean sparring. You just need to spar with 5 other werewolves. It is under the werewolf menu if you click on other sims. (I test it short with a test wolf it worked perfectly fine for me) You can correct me if I understand it wrong.
  2. Yeah, this trait is useless for vampires. Its by design and not a bug.
Message 2 of 11 (3,563 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@kaze_____90 

Yeah, sparring. What @daikoyu said. Also, fights rely on the fitness skill, so get your Sim to work out a lot. There's gym equipment at the library. The winner of most fights is determined by fitness.

And alas, yes, save your aspiration points! Vampires can't use Forever Full. I was led astray by a video on YouTube and tried it and it's USELESS.

Message 3 of 11 (3,544 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@daikoyu wrote:
  1. I think you mean sparring. You just need to spar with 5 other werewolves. It is under the werewolf menu if you click on other sims. (I test it short with a test wolf it worked perfectly fine for me) You can correct me if I understand it wrong.
  2. Yeah, this trait is useless for vampires. Its by design and not a bug.

first of all thanks both you and xochiquetzl_xkvn, and yeah i mean sparring (don't know how i forget the right word, but wathever), the fact is, i already know the option is under the werewolf menu, but simply it doesn't show, even if i reach the level 10 on fitness skill (at least i reach the level 10 in all skill), even if i maximized the friendship with the other werewolf sim, nothing, is the only option doesn't appear, i simply can't spare. 

Message 4 of 11 (3,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 5 of 11 (3,357 Views)

Champion

@kaze_____90  and @l8497l , are either of you playing on a console, or do you play on a PC or Mac.  If you are playing on a PC or Mac, do you happen to use any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 11 (3,319 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@l8497l wrote:

After some hours of game, i finally discover why i can't spar, you need to be at least a young adult werewolf, the teenagers can't do sparring (and i don't know why but ok)

Message 7 of 11 (3,302 Views)

Champion

@kaze_____90 , that is good to know! 😄 But have you tried to get two teen Werewolves to spar each other?  I get why an adult and teen wouldn't spar (wouldn't be a fair fight) but I would think 2 teen Werewolves would be able to spar. Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 11 (3,287 Views)

★ Guide

Late reply is late, but if you’re looking for something to help with vampire hunger and you have Island Living, the Island Spirits lot trait can be helpful. 

If your sim communes with the spirits, there are 3 possible boons they can get: one increases skill gains, one makes them not need sleep for a couple days and the final one (Island Abundance) keeps them full for 3 days. All three work on vamps and I keep the lot trait on both my main vampire houses even though they’re not in Sulani.

Message 9 of 11 (3,271 Views)

Hi, Im still getting the hand of the lot traits and overall just understanding what features (in all areas of game play) move in what way between worlds. Im playing for the first time, Jesus, in 20+ years. Do characters acquire and keep lot traits as they move between worlds or do they only apply while character is actively living on the lot with the traits? Thanks!

Message 10 of 11 (3,104 Views)