Re: Two Things.

by PugLove888

Original Post

Two Things.

★★★★ Novice

My first question is when can 'The Sims 4' players look for a seasons Expansion Pack?

Question number two is can we "players" look forward to more staircase options?

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There just was an Expansion pack (Cats & Dogs) This means that it will take some time before the next. A good guess would be around Fall next year. Whether this will be a "Seasons" pack is hard to tell.

There has been no news on staircases but I do hope we will get spiral staircases before too long. Perhaps even an elevator. Going from sub basement 2 to the attic takes quite some time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Champion

@godslittleangel@jpkarlsen, I 100% agree with you on the need for more staircase types! :eahigh_file: (Spirals should have been introduced for City Living Oops ).  After spirals I would think L-shaped staircases and switchback staircases would be the most useful.  I would also really love curved stairs that aren't spiral, but those are mainly for aesthetic purposes and not really functionally necessary like the ones I first mentioned.  While I'm not holding my breath, they did give finally give us octagon, hexagon, pentagon and conical roofs so they could surprise us again! Party hat

@godslittleangelI really want seasons/weather too, and I remain hopeful.  I think weather/seasons is more likely than the staircases, but I could be wrong. Embarrassed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)