Two Origin Account users

by buttonkid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two Origin Account users

★ Novice

I bought Sims 4 for my girlfriend on my origin account and she plays it religiously. I’ve got myself a gaming PC and want to play on that. Will this mess anything up for either of us and can we both play regardless of what the other person is doing

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Two Origin Account users

★ Novice

My daughter and I both have our own PC and we can both play Sims 4 at the same time. Only one of us has access to the internet facility though, meaning the gallery.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@buttonkid 

You can take turns to play but not play at the same time. If you want to play at the same time you need each your own account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

★ Novice

My daughter and I both have our own PC and we can both play Sims 4 at the same time. Only one of us has access to the internet facility though, meaning the gallery.

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@buttonkid If you both want to play at the same time then you will need to buy the game for your own origin account. However, if you don't want to invest in another account and have to re-buy all the packs ect, then you could each have your own save file, that way your games are separate but under the same account. Although, if you both want to play at the same time one of you will have to be offline meaning you won't have access to the gallery
Message 4 of 4 (234 Views)