Tucked in shirts won’t tuck in

by lindaaars

Original Post

Tucked in shirts won’t tuck in

★ Novice

Why is this happening to my favorite high waisted jeans? In both pictures the sim is wearing the same jeans. This has never happened before!

Message 1 of 9 (6,017 Views)

Re: Tucked in shirts won’t tuck in

Champion

@lindaaars, I'm not sure but since the top picture is a leotard, I think they fixed the pants to reflect that.  Wondering  This same leotard would work that way with other pants, so my guess is that your favorite pants might have been coded wrong and were fixed.  Not sure though! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (5,981 Views)

★ Novice
@PugLove888 It happens with shirts and blouses that you previously could tuck in. It’s only with these pants as well.. 🤪
Message 3 of 9 (5,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@lindaaarsI extracted those pants, they came with City Living btw. I can't find anything wrong with the item tags.

I tried the top with all other pants and those are the only ones that do that, and since the bottom aren't "leggings" and they are normal pants, I would guess it's a flaw with how the pants' mesh is configured.

Message 4 of 9 (5,947 Views)

★ Novice
@Psychotps Hmm.. okay. Any idea how to fix it? Or is it a game bug?
Message 5 of 9 (5,929 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lindaaars I would assume its a game bug. They can very likely be fixed by a CC replacement mod, but item mesh changes are a bit beyond me.
Message 6 of 9 (5,916 Views)

★ Novice
@Psychotps Ok. CC replacement mods are a bit beyond me 🤪 hopefully they’ll fix it soon 😊
Message 7 of 9 (5,903 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's a sort layer number issue. Leotard has higher sort layer number than pants. This number tells the game in what order to layer CAS items. Skin details have the lowers number 2100, full body clothes have 10600, pants have 14000, tights and socks have 10500 (that's why they layer under the pants). You can create an override file with correct sort layer number. But if you want it to get fixed for everyone, you need to report about it to EA. They have thousands of files, and unless you point that there is a bug they won't know it. You can read about sort layer here:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/2310/cas-sort-layer

Message 8 of 9 (5,861 Views)

Champion

@lindaaars, it is probably best to make a bug report about this in the Bug Report section: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Hopefully it will be fixed. Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 9 (5,850 Views)