by mi3kja

Original Post

Re: Trying to find new friends on Origin

★ Novice
Feel free to add me, my Origin ID is Kaiteeylee123 Standard smile
Message 21 of 186 (2,637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too would like to find friends on Origin,  but I only play the Sims.  If you happen to be a Sims player I would love for you to add me.  I play a lot, most days so come join me.  Maybe we can help each other.... or not.  Just would like to be able to share my fun with someone else.  I am deep into the Jungle adventure right now and loving it so much,  doing pretty good too.  So  join in!

Message 22 of 186 (2,595 Views)

★★ Novice
Me as well, add me, my handle is dlssmit4.
Message 23 of 186 (2,548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have no friends on that site add me if you want to. the same user as here.

Message 24 of 186 (2,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @V8CuckooFlower @dlssmit4 @sharexyand others in the thread, 

Just thought I'd add that Discord is a very popular way to find and mingle with Sims Fans there are quite a few active, popular and very busy Sims Communities with 100's of members, (I'm in about 5 - 7 Discord Sims Servers and heaps of others) myself. Easy to join and add the app to your mobile as well. Once you've joined and downloaded the app, there are a few 'directories' you can use to find these Sims Servers like Discord.me and others, just search discord server lists and once you find them, they too have a search bar, just type in Sims or Sims 4.

Hope this helps,

Sasha

Message 25 of 186 (2,503 Views)

★ Novice
How do you add someone
Message 26 of 186 (2,466 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @FlorenceB1,

Please, take a look to this article, it should help Standard smile >> https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/origin/Origin/how-to-add-or-import-friends-into-origin/

Let us know if you still have questions after reading that, welcome to the forums!
-Mai
Message 27 of 186 (2,458 Views)

★ Novice

Thankyou

Message 28 of 186 (2,439 Views)

★★ Novice

Add me too Nytemaras i mostly only play the sims 4 tho :P but i have tons more games that aren't run on origin

Message 29 of 186 (2,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes please add me! I just bought The Sims 4 and have 0 friends. Feel free! Username is whit_eonni Standard smile

Message 30 of 186 (2,102 Views)