@mi3kja Mine is alextroh13 add me Standard smile
Message 141 of 186 (656 Views)

Re: Trying to find new friends on Origin

★★ Novice

Mine is alextroh13 add me 😄😁

Message 142 of 186 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

Always looking for new friends. IGN is kathlena123.

Message 143 of 186 (852 Views)

★★ Novice
@ShdwKitten Hi, add me. Fetcu Adriana. Thank you.
Message 144 of 186 (778 Views)

★★ Novice

i've played sims since the first game.  sims4 for quite a while but got away from it for a time and am now trying to get back into the game.  so much has changed i'm having a difficult time.  i have no friends, and am looking for some.  before you accept my friend request you should know that my sims leads clean, happy lives.  have no time for discord or unpleasantness.  there is far too much of that in the world as it is.  if  can use a friend like me, i'd be pleased.  my hope would be that i could find a friend i could contact in the real world to talk about sims and share knowledge.  

Message 145 of 186 (742 Views)

★★ Novice
@sim-hoe-leon i need friends. i play a very simple sims game. my sims are all happy, well adjusted sims. don't do any weird stuff. my ideal situation would be to find a simmer of like mind who would be interested in chatting about sims and sharing knowledge and ideas.
Message 146 of 186 (744 Views)

★★ Novice
@fetcuadriana i've played sims since the first sims. have played 4 but got away from it and am now trying to get back in the game. so many changes i'm having a difficult time. have no friends, and am looking for some. you should know my sims lead clean, happy lives. have no time to discord and unpleasantness. far too much of that in the world as it is. i'd be pleased if you can use a friend like me. my ultimate desire would be to find a friend i could contact in the real word to talk about sims and share ideas and knowledge.
Message 147 of 186 (738 Views)

★★ Novice

need friends for sims4.  have none at the present time.  my hope is to find a friend(s) who would be interested in chatting real life and sharing knowledge and ideas.

Message 148 of 186 (737 Views)

★★ Novice
@Lilibet939 I just send to you a friend request in origin.
Message 149 of 186 (722 Views)

Re: Looking For Origin Friends

★★★ Newbie

how do I add friends?

Message 150 of 186 (738 Views)