Re: Treat Patient Glitch

by suzushka

Original Post

Treat Patient Glitch

★★★ Newbie

It appears to only happen when another Sim is blocking the "position" for the Patient Care. This has happened before a couple months back but since I noticed it again today. I took a screenshot of it.

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: Treat Patient Glitch

★★★ Guide

Hey, @Rallen1983 - yep, I’ve been there too. A few times. There’s actually an easy solution (though it’s not an obvious one).

Next time that happens, left-click the NPC hospital employee and choose Show Photos from the Friendly category (do a friendly introduction first if you’ve never met). The Sim blocking your path will step out of position to look at your phone. Go ahead and queue up your patient interaction, too (or you might have to show photos again - lol)

There are a few other ways you can compel an NPC to move during gameplay (e.g., asking them to sit and chat), but this particular social seemed to be a perfect mix of quick and painless. You don’t need extra objects or a high relationship status and it always seems to be a positive interaction. Plus you’re standing right there by the patient so your schedule is hardly even interrupted!

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)