Transportation Category

by michelle_renee86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transportation Category

★★★★★ Apprentice

Does the transportation category only appear with university/island living or was it a base game update?  

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transportation Category

★★★ Guide

For me, one of the patches before Discover University came out updated my "picture" build/buy catalogue (the one where you select which room you are building and it has a little graphic of the room and items you might need). The 'outside' room catalogue updated and had space where the 'transportation' items should be, but there was just a blank space. It wasn't until I bought Discover University that that a bike pictured appeared in that room catalogue.

I can't recall looking at the "sort by function" catalogue to see if the Transport Category was there before Discover University came out.

(I don't own Island Living to comment on that aspect).

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

@michelle_renee86 I'm not sure about the base game but I know there are also bicycles with the Eco Lifestyle EP.

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

★★★ Guide

For me, one of the patches before Discover University came out updated my "picture" build/buy catalogue (the one where you select which room you are building and it has a little graphic of the room and items you might need). The 'outside' room catalogue updated and had space where the 'transportation' items should be, but there was just a blank space. It wasn't until I bought Discover University that that a bike pictured appeared in that room catalogue.

I can't recall looking at the "sort by function" catalogue to see if the Transport Category was there before Discover University came out.

(I don't own Island Living to comment on that aspect).

Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)