Transferring my computer between countries

by ajxel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transferring my computer between countries

★ Novice

I'm currently studying abroad in England at the moment but I am originally from America. If I buy the game while I'm an England, will there be any issues playing it when I get back home?

Also, I saw on the online description from google that in US dollars it's cheaper than in pounds. Maybe I read it wrong but I was wondering why that is? Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring my computer between countries

Champion (Retired)

It will work just fine.

Because of different exchange rates the game may not cost the same overall also the game can be on sale in one region but not others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (343 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

It will work just fine.

Because of different exchange rates the game may not cost the same overall also the game can be on sale in one region but not others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

★ Novice
Awesome thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)