Re: New Realm of Magic EYEBROWS are BROKEN

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

And What about console players who can't download mods, its really annoying because I don't want random townies becoming spell casters... 

Message 41 of 50 (1,462 Views)

Champion

@JJust0me, the only thing a console player can do is to wait and see if EA changes this. Fingers crossed  Even though I'm a PC player, I'm in the same boat as you because I don't want to play with Mods/ CC as they are a lot of upkeep and can cause problems in the game if you don't maintain them. Disappointed  All we can do is wait and hope! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 42 of 50 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea well that sucks but i did try an idea that seems to be working so far, I made about 20 spellcaster sims randomly and put them in my other household tab in manage world, it seems the take up the slots for the magic realm so no townies will walk in and become a spell caster because they are rotating the spell casters I made. 

Message 43 of 50 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@JJust0me, what a brilleant idea!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 44 of 50 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let me know if it works for you aswell 😊

Message 45 of 50 (1,394 Views)

Hero

Unplayed NPCs not living in Glimmerbrook will no longer appear in Glimmerbrook performing Magic.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 50 (4,794 Views)

★ Guide

Don't you mean "played"? Also I share the sentiments of the others in the past who have said the game generates spell casters way too frequently. Ideally the answer to this would be an options menu item (ala Sims 3) to tell the game "Don't add new spellcasters as NPCs"; This way we could limit the amount of spell casters that actually appear in world. (also would be nice if there was a way to disable townies in general; I have enough (un)played households that show up on my active lawn to justify not having them; why I've even been having to merge families and bulldoze "maxis" lots to make room...)

Message 47 of 50 (1,177 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know this is an old topic, but is this still a thing? I was thinking about getting this pack but I don‘t want everyone to become a spellcaster.

Message 48 of 50 (758 Views)

Re: Townies in the Magic Realm

★★★★ Pro

@ToubeeasIt's fixed, see crinrict's latest answer above, from around two years ago. I can also assure you that the bug hasn't come back, I haven't had any problems since the bug fix.

Message 49 of 50 (737 Views)

Re: Townies in the Magic Realm

Community Manager

Hey folks,

This issue is pretty old and is now resolved.

If you run into any other issues feel free to start a new thread, but this one's being locked to avoid any additional necroposting. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 50 of 50 (718 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help