Re: Top Secret Mission quest

by givememore86

Original Post

OLD: Top Secret Mission quest

[ Edited ]

NEW WALKTHROUGH: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Top-Secret-Mission-career-walkthrough/m-p/1027...

Starting level trigger on the Secret Agent quest has been changed from level 12 to level 22.

[Edited by SalixCat, 15th of February 2021]

You have 7 days to start the quest, so plan ahead! And 4 days to complete the remainder of the quest. 

Click to enlarge:Top Secret Mission LTQ.png

(changed the time on step 21, it used to say 1h)

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 15 (8,201 Views)

★★★ Pro

Phantomlove you got me at secret..... 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Message 2 of 15 (8,102 Views)

Yay, another new career! Looks fun 😆

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, though, we could really use more hobbies too. Maybe that'll be the next quest?

Message 3 of 15 (8,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Question: does either of the two mission events count towards a long event for llama Zoom?

Message 4 of 15 (7,496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@givememore86 wrote:

Question: does either of the two mission events count towards a long event for llama Zoom?

I just finished a Gathering Intel event and it got counted as a long career event for my lama zoom tasks.

Message 5 of 15 (7,380 Views)

★★★ Pro

OMG Thank You Charissard

Message 6 of 15 (7,361 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you!

Now, I know the importance of coming tot he website and looking for game information.  It has helped me a lot to complete quests. I am completing the quest without any cupcakes (I do not have any).

So, thank you again for this post!

Message 7 of 15 (7,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ugh I was so close to finishing this mission. Was it just me but the last llama task was way extra? Mine was like 6quick relationship versus the usual 3. One category had 6 things to do..2 of them being 3 quick relationships tasks.  So sad 😞😞

Message 8 of 15 (6,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

HisWifyHaro - I'm sorry you didn't get to finish. But from what I've been reading, you have two options: 1. You can buy the pack, which not only gives you the career, but you get some really good clothes and hair and a really cool hat OR 2. Just wait for the quest to come back again. One of the gurus said that the quest is going to return. In the meantime try to work on getting the 3rd sim if you don't have it. And learn how to stack up your tasks, so that you can get through the quest easier. you can actually get through one of these quest with only three sims I have done in the past. Set timers and hopefully next time it'll be much easier. 😃

Message 9 of 15 (6,780 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 10 of 15 (6,774 Views)