Re: Top Secret Mission career advanced walkthrough

by Ilois4

Original Post

Top Secret Mission career advanced walkthrough

Click to enlarge:

TopSecretMissionAdvanced.jpg

This walkthrough is also available on my website: https://www.phantomlover1717.nl/home/top-secret-mission-advanced-secret-agent-career-walkthrough/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 6 (2,071 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 I have been playing the game for 2 years now and am level 60. I have never had any of the advanced quests of any career or hobbies. I can guarantee that I have never missed any important event in the game.What do I do to get these quests now?
Message 2 of 6 (1,928 Views)

Hero
@GhostFreeek I've been playing for more than three years and I am one of the players who never got this quest.
Advanced quests should appear for new players who have purchased the heirloom before the main quest triggers.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 6 (1,909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
  1. @SalixCatBut isn't this a partiality? I mean I don't care about the ones which give heirlooms, but the CAS items are a real deal. Atleast the veterans should get the advanced quests, if not the prizes directly. I've been literally grinding for this game from the start.
  2. Edit:typo
Message 4 of 6 (1,895 Views)

★★★ Guide
Will this advanced quest become available again or clothing items via eco workshop?
Message 5 of 6 (1,821 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ani_fl00Not sure if the quest would become available again if in the first place it required to buy the access to the career quest. Unless you don’t have the heirloom 🤔

I have no recollection if I got offered to buy the access to career quest 2 years ago but I wasn’t buying anything at that point and wouldn’t have known that it would come with special quest since everything was new. 😅

edit: changed buying heirloom to buying access to career quest since that’s how the pack works.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,795 Views)