by lizzifer711

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Toddler can not use toddler bed

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them i do believe.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My toddler beds are not recognized as such
What happens when the bug occurs? I click on my toddler and try to get them to sleep in the bed, it says "toddler bed is required" - they are toddler beds that i am selecting
What do you expect to see? The toddler to be able to sleep on a toddler bed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried every bed just in case it was a problem with a certain expansion.

I've tried moving the bed away from the wall as similar bug was occurring for "read/put to sleep" for other players

So stumped.

Thankfully he can nap on other furniture.

Message 1 of 3 (1,552 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toddler can not use toddler bed

Hero

@lizzifer711  The bed shown in your picture is a child's bed, not a toddler bed.  You need change the bed to a toddler bed.  Look under kids in build/buy and select a toddler bed.  There are 4 to choose from.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,537 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@lizzifer711  The bed shown in your picture is a child's bed, not a toddler bed.  You need change the bed to a toddler bed.  Look under kids in build/buy and select a toddler bed.  There are 4 to choose from.

Message 2 of 3 (1,538 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well i'm a fool

thanks cgrant

Message 3 of 3 (1,460 Views)