Re: Toddler bed

by wonderwomantbh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Toddler bed

★★★★ Expert
Am I the only one whose toddlers sleep upside down in their bed...? My real life one does as well, lol, so doesn't upset me too much, just looks funny how they somehow slide in through the blanket, with their feet on the pillow...!
Message 1 of 5 (1,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It happened to me too. You have to make sure there is one space at the head of the bed between the bed and anything else. Does that make sense? I had a night table next to the head of the bed and the poor kid kept sleeping the wrong way. When I moved the night table over a space away, it worked fine again. 😋😉

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,418 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It happened to me too. You have to make sure there is one space at the head of the bed between the bed and anything else. Does that make sense? I had a night table next to the head of the bed and the poor kid kept sleeping the wrong way. When I moved the night table over a space away, it worked fine again. 😋😉

Message 2 of 5 (1,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
Thanks, i'll try!

EDIT: It worked! Got his grandson tucked in all nice and cosy! Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (1,342 Views)

★ Apprentice

My sim has 2 kids and the second kid which is a toddler won't let me tuck him in or to feed him or potty train him it tells me you need a child you don't potty train feed in a high chair or tuck in a child but a toddler you do. I did not have this issue with her first kid. How do I fix this problem?

Message 4 of 5 (1,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@5wsqvdokhd81 wrote:

My sim has 2 kids and the second kid which is a toddler won't let me tuck him in or to feed him or potty train him it tells me you need a child you don't potty train feed in a high chair or tuck in a child but a toddler you do. I did not have this issue with her first kid. How do I fix this problem?

I think this might be a bug. I’ve considered reporting it because in my game some generations can use those items with their kids and other generations can’t Wondering

Message 5 of 5 (1,245 Views)