Today is July 28th , why can't I download my pre-ordered: The Sims 4 High School

by WarmandCozy744

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 High School Years not appearing after installing (Xbox One)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

just waiting to hear back from an advisor now.

Message 51 of 83 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Thanks so much for the help!  Fingers crossed!  I found that when travelling with my teen the preordered image showed up again! It has a padlock and is telling me to pre-order!  Not happening! I've bought and paid, so I hope it will right itself in due course.  Thanks again!  :D

Message 52 of 83 (360 Views)

Community Manager

@atouchofChaos wrote:

I've made some progress!!! Standard smile I got this message from @EA_Leeuw in another thread:

"Hey everyone, 

It's sometimes possible that orders can take up to 24h-36h to fully go through and finish the process.

This is mainly dependent on which payment method was being used to place the order.

If the Pack still doesn't show up as Owned and ready to be downloaded/installed after 24h-36h, the best thing you can do is reach out to our EA Live Support team via https://help.ea.com/contact-us, so they can take a look at your account.

Thanks."

Hey, that's me. Standard smile

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 53 of 83 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Leeuw Thank you very much for the advice and help. It's given us a lot of hope! Standard smile
Message 54 of 83 (352 Views)

Re: sims 4 high school pack is not installing

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem and have been since 7pm UK time. I still can’t figure out what to do since every time I restart my laptop or Origin the content suddenly says I haven’t bought it.

Message 55 of 83 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah same I pre-ordered it and the game says I own the pack and that I have to download it but I checked origin and steam (where I got all my other packs) but its says i don't own it and have to buy it again, i asked EA but they didn't help they just sent me here

Message 56 of 83 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve been having the same problem and communicating with EA via emails. I think it’s an issue with payment. I think they don’t take the funds until the actual release date. Which in my opinion, is a lil wack, because then what is the point in paying for it ahead of time? I think they should at least let it be known in the preorder info when the funds will be taken. 

Message 57 of 83 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Just a little heads-up regarding what I wrote in the other thread, so the info isn't being taken out of context; the 24h-36h is regarding purchases made via Origin/EA app.

If you're having issues with your purchase that has been made via either PlayStation or Xbox, I recommend reaching out to their Support.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 58 of 83 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the info! I will try to be patient lol Can you by chance tell me for sure or not if the funds are taken at the time of purchase, or the time of release? 

Regards

Message 59 of 83 (257 Views)

Re: Today is July 28th , why can't I download my pre-ordered: The Sims 4 High Sc

★★★ Newbie
@WarmandCozy744 today is July 29th I play sims on my xbox I bought the new high school pack yesterday it says I own it and everything but nothing is installed into the game like I don't even own it .......so did I waste my money?
Message 60 of 83 (243 Views)