Today is July 28th , why can't I download my pre-ordered: The Sims 4 High School

by WarmandCozy744

Original Post

Re: sims 4 high school pack is not installing

Community Manager
Hey @0GabeeSims0,

According to the Origin store, The Sims 4: High School Years is releasing today at 18:00 BST. So there's just a few hours left, I'm afraid. I'm also super excited for it, but we both have to be patient just a little bit longer! Standard smile

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 11 of 83 (1,293 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_QueenBee OH lmao. Thank you for the reply.
Message 12 of 83 (1,289 Views)

Expansion Pack will not install

★ Novice

I preordered the new High School years pack the other day, and today I have not been able to install the game. My game has been updated and repaired, and it says that I have the expansion pack unlocked. Should I just wait it out?

Message 13 of 83 (1,243 Views)

Re: Expansion Pack will not install

★★★★ Guide

the pack doesn't come out till 6PM UK time @mh_such 

Message 14 of 83 (1,239 Views)

Re: I pre-ordered the Sims 4 High School Years but it won't download or install

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issues in my side, disappointing. 

Message 15 of 83 (1,282 Views)

Re: I pre-ordered the Sims 4 High School Years but it won't download or install

★★ Novice

I'm having this problem . Then i try to submit an error report it won't submit. It keeps saying check internet.  I'm online and have internet. I'm getting annoyed.

Message 16 of 83 (1,256 Views)

Sims4 high school not loading

★ Novice

I preordered—sims 4 high school—it is now past the time of launch but it is not downloading?  

Message 17 of 83 (698 Views)

★★ Novice

Just to be clear I preordered also and it would not download with the EA App, but I switched to the GARBAGE Origin app and whala it started downloading. So much for consistency I guess EA lives up to thier bad name once again!

Message 18 of 83 (667 Views)

Re: Sims 4 High School Years not appearing after installing (Xbox One)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I've tried vanilla game, updated game, now way past release time and the world has gone missing, even though I pre-ordered. Now 19:41 UK BST. Mac OS Monterey. Thank you for any help.

Editing to say I checked on Origin, I paid for it, so where is it?  Who can I get help from please? I haven't got money to burn. I was so looking forward to this new EP!

Thanks, Ged

Message 19 of 83 (902 Views)

★ Novice

I preordered the game. It says as of 12pm today that I own the game and it can be installed. Though when I go to download it I get an error saying there is a download error. Please be patient and give us a few moments. It’s been over a hour a a half. During that time I repaired the EA App, Uninstalled and Reinstalled the EA App and repaired the sims4 as well. Also restarted my computer. When I try to cancel the download to try again it won’t cancel saying “there is a problem with your download. Give us a few moments and try again” line and it doesn’t cancel the download. It just stays in the download section never restarting. I sent in a claim to EA. Anyone have any suggestions? 

Message 20 of 83 (659 Views)