Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

by pinupplaytime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

★★★ Novice

I preordered Cottage Living before the release date. It is officially released today. It hasn't automatically downloaded like I expected. I've restarted my computer, but that's all I've done to try and solve the issue. I don't know what else to do. I really want to play the new pack and today's the day! It's been on my calendar for weeks.

Message 3 of 328 (11,663 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I prepaid for a game, Why isn't it downloading?

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Marking as Solution for Visibility Purposes

I heard the order processing issues are resolved.  If anyone is still seeing an issue, try restarting Origin. 

If that doesn't help, try clearing the Origin cache, per the steps listed on this page: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Or contact EA Help: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 223 of 328 (7,752 Views)

All Replies

Cottage Living

★★★★★ Novice

So i have cottage Living says i own it and then says download to use, but i cant find where and how to download it, i dislike this new EA desktop launcher

Message 1 of 328 (11,610 Views)

Re: Cottage Living

Champion

@Aphreal You won't be able to download the new Cottage Living pack until the release at 7 PM CET or 10 PST

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 328 (11,608 Views)

Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

★★★ Novice

I read that EA is having an outage for maintenance this morning. I'm hoping that's related? Does anyone know?

Message 4 of 328 (11,660 Views)

Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

Hero
@pinupplaytime The game isn't released until 7 PM CET tonight

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 328 (11,636 Views)

Cottage Living Installation

★★★ Novice

I am on a PC.  Origin shows the the Cottage Living Expansion Pack is unlocked, but not installed.  However, I cannot find a way to get it installed.  The Origin download manager says that there are no tasks. 

Message 6 of 328 (11,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the details it said that it would be available at 10am

Message 7 of 328 (11,558 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. It says it should be available from 12.30pm my time and it isn't download able. They took the payment this morning and added cottage living to my library but it isn't showing a download and isn't in game

Message 8 of 328 (11,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this issue myself. Released 5pm gmt and I still can't download it no matter how many times I try. I've even downloaded it, restarted the console and game only for it to still not be on the game 

Message 9 of 328 (11,289 Views)

I bought the new Sims 4 cottage living and it's not unlocked it says

★★ Novice

I bought the new Sims 4 cottage living pack I pre order it 6/26/2021 and it says I need to pay for it again it's not unlocked please help

Message 10 of 328 (10,455 Views)