Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

by Emja01

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Cottage living expansion pack will not install

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue the game acknowledges I own it but origin and EA don't even though I pre-ordered it 6/17 It's BEYOND aggravating

Message 251 of 328 (445 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage Living wil not download

★★ Novice
@mru0920 This worked for me! Thank you so much!!
Message 252 of 328 (469 Views)

★★★ Novice

this works so well, thanks so much

Message 253 of 328 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@mru0920 Tried this. To no avail.
Message 254 of 328 (456 Views)

Re: i cant download cottage living after release

★★ Guide
@Emja01 Give it time, I had the same thing that happen when it first released, I stepped away and turn origin off and turned it back on and it started downloading.
Message 255 of 328 (449 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage living expansion pack will not install

★ Apprentice

Yes. Same here, I pre-ordered as well. I got three e-mails from EA today. One saying they charged my credit card. One saying I could now download it. And then another saying now I could really download it.  Nope, I cannot. Can't even complain about it as the Chat help wait time is so long that it's after the second coming.

I  see uploads in the gallery with the cottage living content, so better people than us are able to download. Nothing is going to be done for us and we will just  have to wait until the rush to download subsides in about a week or so.

Message 256 of 328 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't download Cottage living - there is no download link

How long is this going to take? you have my money, I'd like the pack

Message 257 of 328 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I've tried it quite a few times actually. Says I own it and I need to download it, yet there's no option to do such. I hope we see a fix for this soon, a lot of people are not happy and I can't say I blame them. I'm not here to throw around blame, so I won't even start to speculate on what the issue may be, however, I know I am not the only one beyond frustrated on the fickleness regarding who can and can't play their games.

Message 258 of 328 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Anyone using EA desktop and unable to download it? I have received an email from EA saying I can now download and I have checked my payment. Everything is on track but EA desktop isn't showing the download/update. I have logged out, logged back in. I have shut down app and opened again. I've shut my laptop down and started it. I've restarted. I've cleared cache and lodged help. 

Message 259 of 328 (348 Views)

Re: Cottage Living

★★★★★ Apprentice

Been trying to download dmy pre ordered copy since yesterday.  Still unable to DL it as of 23/07 -  tried re-starting Origin  - tried repairaing the game - tried re-insalling all the sims pack  and still unable to DL  this pack .. This is highly unfair as this was pre-ordered over a month ago.

Message 260 of 328 (344 Views)