Re: Download sims 4 cottage living

by K0k0butt3r

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@MacigWitcher Thanks for getting back with us on the issue. I can't be bothered to sit in the queue. If you are going to cancel, can you let us know how it works out for you, and if you are not charged twice as previously mentioned by another simmer? Thank you.
Message 181 of 328 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Shayleen89I'm not going to cancel as I don't have enough money left and honestly, I'd never pay twice for something that hasn't gotten delivered in the first place. I can keep you updated on if the problem got solved on its own, though. Standard smile

Edit: I can say, however, that you at least have to pay again up front. I can't tell if and when you would get your refund, but I'd say it wouldn't be very soon.

Message 182 of 328 (425 Views)

Downloading cottage living

★★★★ Novice

I can’t download cottage living. Here are the system requirements for Mac.Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 4.55.39 PM.pngand here is my laptop information.Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 5.04.21 PM.png

Message 183 of 328 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here

Message 184 of 328 (419 Views)

★ Guide

Okay, no joke, my order literally just got confirmed and I'm downloading Cottage Living right now. xDD I'll leave it up to you if you believe in coincidences or the power of issuing direct complaints.

Message 185 of 328 (390 Views)

Cottage Living Pre-order issues

★ Novice

I went in and noticed that the preorder was still pending. I canceled it and tried to buy the pack assuming it was having issues billing. Now it refuses to let me buy the pack. I have the money in my account so it isn't on my end and I can't get in contact with EA. Can anyone help me?

Message 186 of 328 (321 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I pre-ordered the game. When I click the download button, nothing happens.

Message 187 of 328 (454 Views)

★ Novice

i cant buy again there is no option and money is gone

Message 188 of 328 (449 Views)

★ Guide
I repaired the game and it downloaded! Try that everyone I tried everything until I repaired and it finally worked!
Message 189 of 328 (448 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can you tell me what you did? I repeir it too but the problem didn't go away. What else have you done?

Message 190 of 328 (440 Views)