by lily_wray330

Original Post

Re: cottage living preorder not downloading and telling me to "buy"

★ Apprentice

I am having this problem too

Message 171 of 328 (448 Views)

Re: Download sims 4 cottage living

★ Apprentice

fr like this is absurd. i was waiting on the chat line for like half an hour and he just ended up telling me to wait 24hours and then ask him again. i can’t cancel the order because it says it’s been refunded but it hasn’t, and it says that i already own it when i try to buy it again. super annoyed. 

Message 172 of 328 (401 Views)

★ Guide

I'm currently in chat with someone from EA customer support. I'm having the "processing" status problem as well, although I've completed payment by Paysafecard. I will let you guys know if it's a problem you can solve yourself or if you have to contact customer support for it. As it looks now, I should cancel and repurchase, which would be ridiculous.

Message 173 of 328 (397 Views)

Re: "Cottage Living" Pre-Order Items not appearing in game

★★★ Newbie

I canceled mine, and it has turned into a nightmare. I pre-ordered when they announced it, and I canceled it this morning when it wouldn't download. It said my payment was processing. Contacted support 2x, with one of them telling me over and over that it was purchased and there shouldn't be a problem,. Doesn't look like I'm getting my money back. Never preordering again. I'm in college--I cannot afford to pay for it twice. 

Message 174 of 328 (362 Views)

★ Guide
@313ElmStreet Did you try starting your game, maybe starting your game through Origin? I did not have a download button for the longest time. After refreshing a few times I got a download button that did not work. I started up my game and it started to download by itself.
Message 175 of 328 (360 Views)

Sims 4 Cottage living expansion won't download

★★★ Newbie

I preordered Cottage Living a week ago, and it has officially been released today at 1pm EST. It hasn't automatically downloaded as it should have. I've tried updating the game, repairing, and uninstalling it. I've tried everything I can think of. I really was looking forward to playing it today.

Message 176 of 328 (350 Views)

★★ Novice

I just checked my purchases after having not looked in over an hour, and "Processing" finally changed to "Completed." Just downloaded the pack, and it seems to be working fine. The issues may have started being resolved, so everyone may want to go check their own accounts again.

Message 177 of 328 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide

Every previous preorder that I bought in the past they took the money ahead of time and never had a problem. This time they also took out the money last month when I ordered. Now they canceled and refunded. 

Not sure what this "we don't take money out till launch day" is though.... 🤔

Message 178 of 328 (477 Views)

★ Guide

So, folks, as it is neither you nor the people from EA can manually do anything about it. You'll either have to cancel your order and repurchase the pack plus get a refund later or you'll have to wait until your order changes to "completed" on itself aka the problem gets sorted out internally.

Message 179 of 328 (475 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is nuts. I'm yet another person who can't download it. I also can't cancel my order as it already went through this morning at 4am EST.

Message 180 of 328 (454 Views)