Re: Download sims 4 cottage living

by moxiegraphix

Original Post

Re: cottage living preorder not downloading and telling me to "buy"

★ Guide

I preordered months ago and this is an issue for me. it says purchase again but in game it says that I own it this is frustrating

Message 141 of 328 (672 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@nicolephillipson Yah, I'm waiting in live chat as well (praying I don't need to actually talk on the phone, I have terrible phone anxiety). Unfortunately, my dad handles the finances, so I can't double-check if the payment has gone through unless I can speak to him (and he sounds like he's on a work call right now, those can last hours).

So, does anyone know how to find the "pop-up chat window"? I'm on a page that's loading right now and says I should check it, but nothing popped up. Does it only pop up when someone is available?

Message 142 of 328 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thank you, this worked for me.
Message 143 of 328 (439 Views)

Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

★★★ Newbie
@pinupplaytime I preordered on June 11, they took the payment at that time; but now EA is saying that they never take the money right away; and that I never paid. My account says they charged me, but they refuse to help. It seems like EA doesn't really care either. I'm sorry you are having this problem.
Message 144 of 328 (433 Views)

★★★ Novice

The pop up chat box showed up in the window i submitted the request in. 

Message 145 of 328 (428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@lifeofaleftie Did it show up right away? I'm not seeing any chat window, just a loading thing and a message to check the pop-up window...

Message 146 of 328 (407 Views)

★★★ Novice

It showed up after about 30 seconds or so. check your pop up settings in browser if it doesnt show.

Message 147 of 328 (463 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Cade 

UPDATE. I decided to start my game and play while waiting. When I opened the game, I got the pop up for the unlocked content (the pre-order items). It told me my 'uninstalled packs' were installing. Checked Origin and the expansion is installing. If people are having problems, try starting your game while logged into Origin?

Message 148 of 328 (458 Views)

Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

★★★ Newbie

I also ordered it last month, July 22nd and on my Order History it says Processing and that I have already been billed. I go into Origin and it has a red I next to it in my library but if I got to the store part of Origin it is saying for me to buy it again. There is no option to download it, its 6am in my time and it was released at 3am here.. 

Message 149 of 328 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade 

If I cancel my order, will I get my money back? I'm 99% sure I paid, but I cant find any history of any of my origin purchases on my banking app transaction list, so I'm just a bit worried now as I currently have an empty bank account.

Message 150 of 328 (436 Views)