Re: Cottage Living Help

by superwholockrock

Original Post

Re: Cottage Living Help

★★★★★ Newbie

I logged out of origin and then back in and it started downloading after that just fine. I heard some people are also restarting their devices

Message 121 of 328 (547 Views)

Re: Download sims 4 cottage living

★ Guide

My payment went through last night, I received the email about it. I have not received the email about it being ready to download, nor can I download it via Origin. I've signed out of Origin and back in. Gone offline and back online. I even restarted my PC. It's not there to download. It's released, I've paid for it (the email said so), and now I can't access it. 

I understand there were some server issues earlier but we should be able to access the game we paid for.

Message 122 of 328 (598 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@aidans1985 I've preordered every pack I've had the opportunity to before, and I've NEVER had an issue. But this is so frustrating I can't blame you Teeth bared

Message 123 of 328 (607 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cottage Living expansion pack not working

★★★ Novice

My payment never went through but I have my pre-order content 

And it says I have the pack but It says buy now also? I'm so confused! 

Do I have to rebuy it to play it? 

Seems like a glitch by EA as they normally don't do pre-order content for the sims so anyone that pre-ordered has issues! 

I logged out and logged in again repaired my game updated my game and nothing 

Message 124 of 328 (606 Views)

Re: Preordered Cottage Living Pack not Downloading

★★★ Novice
@JimmyAK7 I have the exact same issue! except they never took my money
Message 125 of 328 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I never got any email saying its ready to play... :-(

@moxiegraphix wrote:

My payment went through last night, I received the email about it. I have not received the email about it being ready to download, nor can I download it via Origin. I've signed out of Origin and back in. Gone offline and back online. I even restarted my PC. It's not there to download. It's released, I've paid for it (the email said so), and now I can't access it. 

I understand there were some server issues earlier but we should be able to access the game we paid for.

Message 126 of 328 (594 Views)

Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

★★ Novice

I am having this issue on a PS4 console and it says I own the game but there is no download button available. So sad, waited for this pack for weeks.😑

Message 127 of 328 (576 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Shmalimoo One person said they were able to buy it again and play it (since their payment didn't go through) but I'm worried about risking getting charged twice (which, from my experience with other companies, can be a pain getting refunded). It's definitely a glitch, and EA is working on repairing it apparently, but it's been over two hours now which is super annoying.

Message 128 of 328 (576 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Serabee Same here I don't want to click buy now and be charged twice either! Hopefully by sometime tomorrow this is fixed

Guess all we can do is wait Frown
Message 129 of 328 (545 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

While we work this issue out with pre orders you can check your Order Status here to see if your purchase is stuck in a processing state, if so you can cancel that purchase and then attempt the purchase again if you have not yet been charged for the pack. This method has been resolving the issue for other players. 

Not sure if you've been charged yet? You can speak with an advisor on EA Help for more information. 

Thanks for your patience so far, we're working on getting this resolved as fast as possible. 

EACade
Message 130 of 328 (693 Views)