Re: Today is July 22nd. Why hasn't Cottage Living Downloaded yet on my PC?

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Re: I prepaid for a game, Why isn't it downloading?

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

If this is regarding Sims 4 Cottage Living, EA is investigating the issue and hopefully, there will be a fix soon. 

Message 91 of 328 (1,939 Views)

Re: cottage living failing to recognize paid preorder

★★★★★ Newbie
@CeCe4lyf yeh at least they r handling the problem quicker than usual
Message 92 of 328 (2,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not working, I preordered it over a week ago! 

Message 93 of 328 (2,216 Views)

Re: Pre-Order Problem

★ Novice
@SummerShyanne same to me..
Message 94 of 328 (2,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've finally downloaded it! 2 and a half hours later and I'm playing it. This is on xbox one

Message 95 of 328 (2,206 Views)

Re: cottage living failing to recognize paid preorder

★★★★ Apprentice

Ugh, same issue here. I was so looking forward to playing it! Hopefully they sort it out soon Frown

And I also have two copies in my store. One has the option to buy it, the other just has an orange drop down arrow... but when I click it, it also offers to let me buy it.

Message 96 of 328 (2,145 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello all.  I heard there is a delay in orders being processed, but that it is expected to be resolved in an hour or so.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 97 of 328 (2,201 Views)

Pre-Ordered Cottage Living

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello! I pre-ordered cottage living over a month ago. However, when I logged onto my Origin today to download it, the option to purchase the expansion pack is showing... which is odd, as I already bought it. I checked my purchase history and it says that I have been billed, but some of the items have not yet been delivered. When am I going to be able to download the expansion pack?

Message 98 of 328 (2,130 Views)

Re: "Cottage Living" Pre-Order Items not appearing in game

★★★★ Apprentice
@Crissi1214 the same problem,everyone is playing just not me, presale never again
Message 99 of 328 (2,193 Views)

Re: "Cottage Living" Pre-Order Items not appearing in game

★★★ Guide

I'm having to contact EA support to fix it. Launch day came and went and it's asking me to pay again. 😳🤦

Message 100 of 328 (1,948 Views)